Morgante-Wilson : Award-winning Architects
Morgante-Wilson Architects commitment to achieve high quality design and exacting
details has gained them a vast array of awards by the media and industry leaders.
- 2015. Oak Park Preservation Award for Restoration & Addition, Private Residence. Oak Park Historic Commission.
- 2014. Wilmette Historic Preservation Award. Sympathetic Addition, Private Residence. Wilmette Historic Preservation Commission.
- 2013. Wilmette Historic Preservation Award. Sympathetic Addition, Private Residence. Wilmette Historic Preservation Commission.
- 2013. Winnetka Preservation Award. Rehabilitation. Winnetka Landmark Preservation Commission
- 2012. Gold Design Awards Program. Residential Project. Association of Licensed Architects, Illinois
- 2011. Gold Design Awards Program. Renovation Project. Association of Licensed Architects, Illinois
- 2010. Village of Wilmette 2010 New Construction Award. Village of Wilmette. Morgante Wilson Residence
- 2010. Preservation Award Renovation. Glencoe Historic Preservation Commission. Private Residence
- 2009. Chicago Landmark Award for Preservation Excellence-Exterior Restoration and Rear Addition. City of Chicago
- 2009. City of Evanston preservation and Design Award. City of Evanston. Morgante-Wilson Architects
- 2009. 1st Place City Wide in the Green Roofs & Walls Category 2009 Mayor Daley's Landscape Award Program. City of Chicago. Foster Residence
- 2009. Certificate of Appreciation to Elissa Morgante. Village of Wilmette, Illinois. A Member of the Appearance Review Commission 2001-2009
- 2008. Sympathetic Addition Award. The Village of Wilmette. Ricketts Residence
- 2007. The Lighting of the Flame official torch bearer. University of Illinois at Chicago. Fred Wilson and Elissa Morgante
- 2007. New Construction Award. The Village of Wilmette. Saltzman Residence
- 2007. Restoration Award. The Village of Wilmette. Falanga Residence
- 2007. Sympathetic Addition Award. The Village of Wilmette. Williams Residence
- 2006. Wilmette Preservation Award "Sympathetic Addition." Markscheid Residence
- 2004. Chicago Landmark Award for Preservation Excellence Facade Restoration. City of Chicago
- 2002. The 2002 Home Book Design Excellence Awards Gold Award. The Home Book. MWA
- 2001. Member of Appearance Review Commission. Village of Wilmette. Elissa Morgante
- 1998. Young Architect Award. The American Institute of Architects Chicago Chapter. Fred Wilson
- 1998. Life membership in the University of Illinois President Council. The University of Illinois. Elissa A. Morgante
- 1997. Winnetka Preservation Award Rehabilitation. The Village of Winnetka. Kipp Residence
- 1996. Alumni Association Director. Board of Directors of the University of Illinois. Fred Wilson
- 1994. Alumni Service Award. University of Illinois at Chicago School of Architecture Alumni Association. Elissa A. Morgante AIA
- 1993. "40 under 40" National Competition Finalist. Architecture League of New York and Interior Magazine. Fred Wilson
- 1992. Special Recognition Award Interior Architecture Program. American Institute of Architects Chicago Chapter
- 1988. Chicago Tile Institute. Finn Residence
- 1987. Presidents Council Certificate. University of Illinois and the Foundation. Elissa Morgante